Re: Google ads on debian.org

* Kim (kim@info.dk) wrote:
> First of all I think it is a bad idear based on the fact that it will
> make debian appear commercial. It will look like debian has business
> relations with what ever those ads represents.

I disagree.  There are ads on postgresql.org and I certainly don't think
they make it look like Postgresql is commercial.  In contrast, there are
*lots* of commercial websites that don't run ads except for themselves.
A couple you might be familiar with are redhat.com and
suse.de/novell.com.

	Stephen