Re: Google ads on debian.org

* Stephen Frost:

> I disagree.  There are ads on postgresql.org and I certainly don't think
> they make it look like Postgresql is commercial.

I think it's disappointing.  If this development continues, the only
ad-free space on the web will be Microsoft's web site, a few obscure
government sites, and lots of orphaned web pages which haven't been
updated for years.  (For most users, web ads are much more annoying
than for us who can apply all kinds of filters to get a relatively
ad-free (and popup-free!) browsing experience.)