Help

I would appreciate knowing if your software is free?

I am wanting to study a flavour of Linux but I would like to clarify something first!

I, as many people I know are under the impression that Linux is free. The problem is there are so many different brands I?m not sure which brand is free? I understand many of them are small companies with little to no support if you do not purchase the software. Do you offer free software with no support? Or do you have to pay for any and all your software? Is it merely your software is cheaper than Microsoft?

I would appreciate any feedback.
Regards