Re: Do we need a debian-infrastructure list?

Hi,

Am So, den 28.03.2004 schrieb Michael Banck um 16:41:
> On Sun, Mar 28, 2004 at 04:06:21PM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:
> I dunno. We *want* -devel-announce to be read be every DD, even the ones
> which are almost-MIA, in the hope that they'd react to urgent stuff. If
> there'll be a lot more of infrastructural messages (which I fully
> approve of per se) on -devel-announce, some of them might feel annoyed
> by them (if they're almost-MIA, they're probably not interested whether
> the BTS moves from master to spohr or whatever) and unsubscribe from
> -devel-announce. Thus I'd rather see an -infrastructure list (but that
> is partly due to the fact that I'm not subscribed to -devel right now).

I think that almost-MIAs that would unsubscribe because of these kind of
messages would have done so already, considering the weekly automatic
bug reports. Or do you expect the infrastructional messages to be more
frequent than maybe one per week?

I'm in favor for using d-d-a instead of creating yet another mailing
list.

nomeata
--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner