Re: Do we need a debian-infrastructure list?

* Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org) [040328 15:55]:
> For a while I wondered if we need a moderated list for infrastructure
> issue. [...]
>
> Where should we send mails such as
> [...]

I for myself would be quite happy with most of them at d-d-a (at least
all permanent messages as "services moved", "host (un)restricted",
...), because they have more or less the same audience as d-d-a.
"Temporary" messages are IMHO quite good announced in d-d, together
with an appropriate irc-topic. (And whoever ignores the few messages
of a debian-admin-member to d-d probably is also not hit by temporary
outages.)

Cheers,
Andi
--