Re-distributing Debian

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are about to start developing some software which will run on Linux. The
product which we sell to our customers will include the hardware, os (Linux)
and our software all pre-installed and ready to go. Any support would be
handled by us. If we were to install the parts of Debian Linux that we
required for our product what would the licensing issues be if any. i.e.
would we have to by a copy of Debian Linux for each unit we ship?

Regards

Robin Imrie

| Robin Imrie                     |
| Software Engineer               |
| Email: Robin.Imrie@sysmedia.com |

This e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential to us. We apologise if you have received it in error and would be grateful if you would delete it from your system. If you have any concerns about this email please notify the sender.

SysMedia Ltd, Gatwick House, Peeks Brook Lane, Horley, Surrey, RH6 9ST, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1293 814200  Fax: +44 (0) 1293 814300
web: www.sysmedia.com  Registered Number: 3570597