Re: Why "free" shouldn't have to mean "complicated"

On Mon, May 05, 2003 at 08:37:39AM +0200, Benoit Peccatte wrote:

> Do you expect users who don't know anything about linux to product a
> useful bug report ?

Sure.  A useful bug report is one that gives enough information to allow
developers to understand and reproduce a problem so they can work on
fixing it.  In a large number of cases simply explaining what steps are
taken to get the bug to show up gives enough information and there's
nothing Linux-specific about that.