GNOME MrProject

I'd like to use GNOME MrProject under MacOSX.

I use "fink" (a front-end application to use apt-get under MacOSX) to manage and install Debian Packages on my computer. It's OK.

But there is no source Debian package concerning MrProject (just a binary one for i486).

Where can I find information about a future release of MrProject ?
Can I help to build such a release ?
Do I propose my help to Debian Project, to GNOME Project or to Mrproject Project ?

Sincerely

Jean-Pierre IMBERT
Consultant Qualité & Management de Projets
tél : (33) 494 148 269
fax : (33) 494 660 967
GSM : (33) 685 430 355