Re: why Ian Jackson won't discuss the "disputes" document draft with me

On Wed, Nov 06, 2002 at 02:18:58PM -0500, Raul Miller wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 06, 2002 at 06:37:29PM +0000, Andrew Suffield wrote:
> > People who take things personally are not going to behave in a rational
> > manner, and some people just aren't rational; Debian has an ample supply
> > of both. People who are acting rationally can sort things out on their
> > own, without needing guidelines.
>
> What about people who don't quite fit into either of these stereotypes,
> but instead incorporate characteristics of each?

I have yet to observe such behaviour within Debian. But I'm not hugely
interested in arguing the case (it wouldn't bother me at all if other
people think their is some value to such a document and write one,
it's only a set of guidelines), I was just stating a viewpoint in case
people found it interesting.

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ | Dept. of Computing,
 `. `'                          | Imperial College,
   `-             -><-          | London, UK