Re: why Ian Jackson won't discuss the "disputes" document draft with me

On Wed, Nov 06, 2002 at 11:38:39AM +0000, Andrew Suffield wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 02:03:04PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> > Maybe a GR really is the best way to go; we may find out that we can't
> > even muster quorum on the issue, and that Ian, Manoj, and I have all
> > inflated notions of the importance of this issue.  Maybe most developers
> > are willing to put up with the flamewars we have.
>
> I think it's an exercise in futility, does that count?
>
> It's a game that fails if any of the players don't play fair, or take
> things personally.

To what are you referring?  Debian flamewars in general, or Ian's draft?

(Or both? :) )

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Organized religion is a sham and a
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     crutch for weak-minded people who