Re: Is work on Debian community service?

also sprach Duncan Findlay <duncf@debian.org> [2002.09.23.0532 +0200]:
> Turns out my school didn't accept this. They claim to want to raise
> community service to a higher level, so programming, no matter what
> for is not community service, by their definition.

Well, in some ways they're right, because community service is not
only work for the community, but work with the community. Programming
would have been the nicest for you, eh? Maybe you should have tried to
convince them to do training or some form of public representation.

Good luck with the crafts. That can be fun too, really!

micro$oft dns service terminates abnormally
when it receives a response
to a dns query that was never made.
fix information: run your dns service on a different platform.
                                                            -- bugtraq