Re: irc.debian.org

John Goerzen wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 18, 2002 at 11:26:16PM -0400, Vaidhy Mayilrangam wrote:
>
> > Usually, I stay away from all discussions of this sort.. but this one
> > seems to be too political for Debian's own good.
>
> What makes it "political" any more than any other Debian discussion?

We don't often see debian developers who are involved in groups outside
of debian sniping at each other and casting aspersians of partisianship,
and we got that here. Our politics is more often at the personal
interaction level or at the interpretation of documents level; even
subgroups within debian rarely conflict in this way.

--
see shy jo