Re: Install

Michael Beattie <mjb@debian.org> writes:

> On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 11:27:49PM +0200, Dagfinn Ilmari Manns?ker wrote:
>> The top level categories are:
>>
>> --- New Packages
>
> For some reason, I dont have this Section.

Has there been any new packages since last time you cleared the
"new" list? As I mentioned, this may be done automatically when updating
the package lists or when installing packages (I don't remember the
default settings, they are under Options -> Miscellaneous).

I can't tell from a quick browse of the changelog when this section
was introduced, but it's been there for a few months, I think.

--
ilmari