Re: Re: All I want is a simple image!

I sent a reply to dieman@ringwald.org.  Perhaps it should be shared in your
group.  I address reasons why smaller installs are sometimes a desirable
option.  I doubt my motives conflict in any way with the goals of Debian or
the GNU project.

        I have always reserved the right to disagree with rms.  It has just
not happened yet.

.Tami
 .signature: syntax error at line 1: `(' unexpected

tami@gnu.org
(512) 699-7175
Austin, Tx.