Re: New project: Debian-Med

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 07, 2002 at 09:39:34PM -0600, Scott Dier wrote:
> * Igor Gilitschenski <Gilitschenski@CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE> [020107 15:50]:
> > has to do with debian-med. I think, that this fact results in having the
> > need of Companies, which ship debian-med coming with Support contracts.
>
> Is there no interoperable data interchange format for this?
Maybe. I've never heard of one. I do also not know, wether the Doctors
in Germany are forced by aw to sign such support contracts.
The Problem with interoperable data interchange formats is that there
are quite a few, if it comes to Software written for Small and Medium
Companies.

Igor
--
Igor Gilitschenski               Gilitschenski@CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
RUS-CERT Universitaet Stuttgart  Tel:+49 711 685-5973