Re: Thanks for your information (Re: Please reply soon, or I could notproceed)

Hi, all!

In <[🔎] 20000726133122V.kgh12351@kgh12351.nifty.ne.jp>,
  on Wed, 26 Jul 2000 13:31:22 +0900,
    on Thanks for your information (Re: Please reply soon, or I could notproceed),
 Taketoshi Sano <sano@debian.org> wrote:

> In <20000726014727.A285@ulysses.dhis.net>,
>  on "Wed, 26 Jul 2000 01:47:28 +0200",
>   Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> wrote:
>
> > Thomas is a very busy person. I am sure he will come back to you when he is
> > ready to give you what you need. Well, I won't speak for him, but:

He gave me the reply I need.  Now I can proceed my task to process
his application.  I hope this can be finished soon, and we will have
a new member who is the primary architect of the Hurd kernel.

Thanks.
--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>