Re: Proposed change to Debian constitution

On Thu, Dec 30, 1999 at 10:09:54PM -0500, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> So tell me:  What exactly do I do?  I'm told by the Developer's
> Reference that there is a specific procedure.  But I have some
> reasonable cause to believe that there is in fact no chance of any new
> developers being added soon.  Is that true?  Is that false?

There's only one person who knows for sure, who said that NM will reopen
in january.

I have enough faith in the old NM team to know they won't throw away
applications, so I'd say: go ahead and follow the procedure. In Dutch I
would say "Niet geschoten is altijd mis" ("You'll always miss if you
don't shoot").

--
The idea is that the first face shown to people is one they can readily
accept - a more traditional logo. The lunacy element is only revealed