Re: Stop Debian/FreeBSD

On Mon, Nov 22, 1999 at 10:01:32AM +0100, Piotr Roszatycki wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Nov 1999, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> > I am not sure about BSD. It depends if you really are going to use FreeBSDs
> > libc or glibc. What I said applies mostly to the latter case. If you are
> > going with a different libc, it depends on the ABI exposed. As it is most
> > likely incompatible with glibc, my comments do not apply, as it makes a
> > difference.
>
> This project uses libc by now. Where can I find complete glibc port?

You would have to do it yourself. Currently nobody is working on a
glibc port to BSD, I think. I don't have an estimation on how hard it would
be, sorry.

Thanks,
Marcus

--
"The purpose of Free Software is Free Software.
The End and the Means are the same."  -- Craig Sanders

Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>