Re: Proposed change to Debian constitution

On Wed, 3 November 1999 09:42:48 +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 02, 1999 at 01:14:11PM +0000, Alexander Koch wrote:
> > Following (even your) comments on IRC and in mails I
> > permanently got the (unwritten) message it is a too
> > important part of Debian anyway and "we are working
> > on it" - thus not giving room to either improvement
> > or help being offered.
>
> and,
[..]
> But telling Joey who elitist and
> incompetent and unfit for the job he is isn't doing anyone any good.

Where did I say that? I can even understand his points. But
if somone (he) complains *here* I am going to answer he may
have to do with it. ;-(

Alexander

--
Razors pain you, rivers are damp, acids stain you and drugs cause cramp. Guns
aren't lawful, nooses give, gas smells awful; You might as well let them live.