Re: Proposed change to Debian constitution

On Tue, Nov 02, 1999 at 07:53:25AM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Well, maybe because all but 1 people tried to help technically
> instead of working on the issue on the proper stage. (sorry, can't
> express it like I want).

Assuming there are issues beside the technical one, something I am not
convinced of at all. This has been beaten to death on another list though.

Fact is that all help which was offered to you was neglected, for reasons
I was very ashamed of (as a member of Debian, which was an open project
once, but parts of it changed recently).

"The purpose of Free Software is Free Software.
The End and the Means are the same."  -- Craig Sanders

Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>