Re: Multifunction laser printer with free scanner drivers?

Quoting Brian Potkin (2018-03-16 13:09:31)
> On Fri 16 Mar 2018 at 11:15:49 +0100, Narcis Garcia wrote:
>
> > Brother drivers seem to be GPL: https://tinyurl.com/y7e2bpws
>
> The licence includes the section:
>
>  Further, Brother shall have no liability to disclose and/or distribute
>  the source code of the Software to User. In no case shall the above
>  license by Brother to modify, alter, translate or otherwise prepare
>  derivative works of the Software be construed as Brother's implied
>  agreement or undertakings to disclose and/or distribute the source code
>  of the Software.

Thanks for noticing.  Would you mind filing a bugreport against
licensecheck to get it to detect that oddity?

I might get around to implement it in any case, but a bigreport helps me
not forget, and gives you the credit you deserve :-)

 - Jonas