Re: Multifunction laser printer with free scanner drivers?

Brother drivers seem to be GPL: https://tinyurl.com/y7e2bpws

I'm using this express-made address because personal addresses aren't
masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator
should fix this against automated addresses collectors.
El 14/03/18 a les 20:21, Daniel Gnoutcheff ha escrit: