Re: Multifunction laser printer with free scanner drivers?

__________
I'm using this express-made address because personal addresses aren't
masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator
should fix this against automated addresses collectors.
El 16/03/18 a les 13:09, Brian Potkin ha escrit:
> On Fri 16 Mar 2018 at 11:15:49 +0100, Narcis Garcia wrote:
>
>> Brother drivers seem to be GPL: https://tinyurl.com/y7e2bpws
>
> The licence includes the section:
>
>  Further, Brother shall have no liability to disclose and/or distribute
>  the source code of the Software to User. In no case shall the above
>  license by Brother to modify, alter, translate or otherwise prepare
>  derivative works of the Software be construed as Brother's implied
>  agreement or undertakings to disclose and/or distribute the source code
>  of the Software.

This seems incompatible with same exposed license.