Re: [Printing-architecture] Upstream future of ippusbxd

Yes, I will maintain ippusbxd as a separate upstream package, and I will maintain it in a GIT repository. The only question is how to do it. There are two possibilities:

1. Create the GIT repo on the OpenPrinting web server, probably the Linux Foundation has already other problems under GIT. And they also have Bugzilla for bug tracking. In addition, move the other OpenPrinting projects to GIT.

2. Create an organization named OpenPrinting on GitHub and move ippusbxd to there. Move also the other projects to there converting them to GIT. And then keep Bugzilla on OpenPrinting or use the GitHub issue tracker instead?

WDYT? Which is the better method? And why?

   Till