Re: New Debian Sid installation - how to?

> On 5/17/23 10:38, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
Yes, we increased the size of the /boot/grub partition at some point since GRUB
requires more space. So, if possible, I recommend using the default partition
layout that the installer suggests.

Yes!  I had from previous version grub partition size 128 MB and now is needed at least 256 MB.

Interesting is, that instaling of grub-ieee.. package has no error output, but simply hangs.

So sorry of false alert, installer now works fine. Thank you very much!

Unfortunatelly system not boots. I see grub screen, can edit, select whatever. If I select kernel, there is only blinking cursor for few seconds and then it stops blinkink.

Now I am in a hurry with family matters, but I will return to investigations next week.

Adrian

Martina