New Debian Sid installation - how to?

Hi,

after several years I want to install Debian Sid again on my Powermac G5 Quad  and AmigaOne X1000.

Please, what is the right steps for installing on Powermac G5?

1. I tried debian-11.0.0-ppc64-NETINST-1.iso from /cdimage/ports/snapshots/2022-12-09

but there is no hfs tools and installation fail

2. I tried debian-11.0.0-ppc64-NETINST-1.iso from /cdimage/ports/current, dated 2022-03-28

installation works ( with some issues with expired keys, which can be solved ) but in section "configuring grub-ieee1275" it hangs:

- /target/boot/grub is mounted, hfs formated, rw, and there is some other files, so is writable for sure

- last syslog messsages are:

 Creating config file /etc/default/grub with new version

 Installing for powerpc-ieee1275 platform

Please, first of all, what is the right last working installation .iso for ppc64 be ?

And are there needed some additional workarounds ( like were with grub in times of debian 10 / powerprogress.org ) ?

thanks

Martina