Re: New Debian Sid installation - how to?

On 5/17/23 18:49, Martina Hřebcová wrote:

Unfortunatelly system not boots. I see grub screen, can edit, select whatever. If I select kernel, there is only blinking cursor for few seconds and then it stops blinkink.

Now I am in a hurry with family matters, but I will return to investigations next week.

P.S. very likely the cause of boot problems is on my side, not installer one.

If I checked partitions with OSX and then with linux, it differs. And the difference is in my two grub partitions. Using disk tools from different OS causes some mismatch.

I will reorganize disks, and for Debian will be dedicated one.