Re: Seeking for help with Debian 11 (2022-03-28 image) - can't install GRUB

Oh yeah, I have found it in /var/log/installer, thanks for the tip!

But, when I try to compress it - it says: permission denied.. hmm.. why is that? Is ther any work around for that?

On 2022-10-14 01:23, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
The installer log is found in "/var/log/syslog" during installation. However, when the installation has finished, the log files can be found in the directory "/var/log/installer".

If you have access to this directory, just compress the directory and sent it to the list.

# tar czf install-log.tar.gz /var/log/installer