Re: Seeking for help with Debian 11 (2022-03-28 image) - can't install GRUB

Hi!

On 10/13/22 07:22, vavagoga wrote:

An update about my problem with GRUB..

After wiping up disk and PRAM reset I was able to install GRUB, but it
doesn't boot... If I start G5 when pressing "option" button it then shows
GNU icon as boot option, but it's not booting from there - when I click
it screen refreshes and nothing happens...

Could you provide the installation log which can be found in /var/log/syslog
during installation?

Just switch to another virtual console and use scp to copy /var/log/syslog
to another computer. Then compress it using gzip and send it to the mailing
list.

Thanks,
Adrian

--