Re: Current status on grub-installer on PowerMac

On 4/16/21 8:39 AM, Mark Cave-Ayland wrote:
https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/libdebian-installer/-/blob/master/src/system/subarch-powerpc-linux.c

Here's what I get for the QEMU machines:

The interesting part will be to see what arch-detect prints out in the
installer. You can just run it from a second terminal. If it doesn't
detect a newworld machine, GRUB installation won't work.

Here's what I see with -M mac99:

~ # /bin/archdetect
powerpc/powermac_newworld

I guess that should work? If so, I can kick off another installation in the background later.

ATB,

Mark.