Re: Current status on grub-installer on PowerMac

OK, I was already wondering about that. grub-install contains a bless utility
and function only, but not something for the UNIX filetype.

Question: If the blessing is sufficient and the setting of the filetype not necessary,
           why does grub-install --macppc-directory=/boot/grub (with that being an HFS
           filesystem) not create a working boot partition?

Yeah. From what I can see from links [1] and [2] I'd expect this to be working now. Let me run an install of the latest ISO here, since then I can then use a debugger on QEMU/OpenBIOS to find out what the problem may be.

ATB,

Mark.