Re: iMac G5 "windfarm"

On 1/3/21 10:25 PM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> The stuff is open source, if anyone is interested in getting this fixed, please
> start reading the code and help me.

FWIW, the source code is here:

> https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/partman-base/-/blob/master/parted_server.c

If anyone has any clever idea, please let me know.

And if someone wants to debug the issue with the hanging partionier themselves,
check out the log in /var/log/partman on a second terminal while the partionier
is running.

As one can see, it just stops after /lib/init.d/30_parted and I'm afraid, I have
absolutely no idea why. There is no crash, no error, nothing.

I have no idea what's wrong.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz