Re: Make Debian Sid cdimage download more obvious in official powerpc port page?

Hi all,

I have to get myself acquainted to git as this is the first time I am using this tool. I did some playing around and I made my first commit into my own git repo at https://salsa.debian.org/mintppc/website-powerpc. The file can be seen there. Please tell me if what I did is right.

Regards
Jeroen