Re: Make Debian Sid cdimage download more obvious in official powerpc port page?

Thanks for the help Jeroen!
I'll look into what I can help, too.

On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 9:07 AM jjhdiederen <jjhdiederen@zonnet.nl> wrote:
I found the main website of Debian in the meantime. It can be found
here:
https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml

I cloned the whole thing and I am now in the process of building the
corresponding
HTML pages from the .wml files using wml.

I will add more info when needed.

Jeroen