Re: Make Debian Sid cdimage download more obvious in official powerpc port page?

I found the main website of Debian in the meantime. It can be found here:
https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml

I cloned the whole thing and I am now in the process of building the corresponding
HTML pages from the .wml files using wml.

I will add more info when needed.

Jeroen