Re: Make Debian Sid cdimage download more obvious in official powerpc port page?

I made a little progress. I edited the index.wml file in webwml/english/ports/powerpc and made the corresponding html file. It looks good, it reads like this:

Debian on 32-bit PowerPC (powerpc)

It first became an official "release architecture" with Debian GNU/Linux 2.2 ("potato") and had retained that status until the publication of Debian 9 ("stretch"). The last supported release for 32-bit PowerPC is Debian 8 ("jessie"). See the release note and installation manual for further information. Since the powerpc architecture is no longer officially supported, the repository of powerpc can be found at the Debian ports website. The latest installer images can be found at cdimage ports.
Debian on 64-bit PowerPC (ppc64)

In 2012 the ppc64 architecture was added to the Debian ports site. More information about this port can be found at the ppc64 wiki. The latest installer images can be found at cdimage ports.
Debian on 64-bit Little Endian PowerPC (ppc64el).

Where can I transfer the edited index.wml file for you guys to read and comment?

Jeroen