Power laptop

Hi,

I am wondering are people aware of the effort to create a POWER based
laptop with open schematics.

https://www.powerpc-notebook.org/campaigns/donation-campaign-for-pcb-design-of-the-powerpc-notebook-motherboard/

I think it is quite an interesting fit and we could likely help them
either via donations, or suggestions or even code/hardware design itself.

Just wanted to share to list if anyone finds it interesting, I have some
contacts with them but I am not involved in any capacity.

Cheers,

Zlatan

P.S. is there a wider Debian list where people post or discuss
interesting open source projects that aren't directly related to Debian
but Debian could benefit from or help such projects?