Re: experience with newly built sid installer iso

Just for the sake of trial and error I spinned an iso with the initrd.gz of the netboot dir. It booted and then it took all the udebs from debian-ports. At partition I got the same problem.

My thought now is that maybe when I made the debin-installer images, something was broken. So I am now git cloning debian-installer again and will then checkout and make new installer images. I will then make a new iso and try that again.