Re: experience with newly built sid installer iso

Well, I made another iso with updated netinstaller images and I ended up with the same result: a non-functioning partitioner. I am lost here.

My thought now is that maybe when I made the debin-installer images, something was broken. So I am now git cloning debian-installer again and will then checkout and make new installer images. I will then make a new iso and try that again.