experience with newly built sid installer iso

Hi,

I finally managed to create a sid CD installation iso for powerpc. It boots fine into the installer. Everything looks familiar until the partitioner starts. I don't get to partition the hard disk like I am used to with installer images downloadable from cdimages / ports. In the present case I end up with an iSCSI daemon which I can't pass. Is there something wrong with debian-installer right now ?

Regards,
Jeroen Diederen