eMac G4/1.25 GHz support for Debian Sid?

How hard would it be to get it working on this machine? Mine was manufactured at around the same time as my PowerMac G5 2.0 DP. I don’t understand why the eMac is not supported by Ports anymore... why’d they not add support for the Radeon 9200 for KMS? The PowerMac G5 is running Fienix Lite, a spin of a community supported distribution based on Sid with MATE, but uses LXQT instead.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone