Re: eMac G4/1.25 GHz support for Debian Sid?

Alex,

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 4:10 PM Alex McKeever
<alex.mckeever@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> How hard would it be to get it working on this machine? Mine was manufactured at around the same time as my PowerMac G5 2.0 DP. I don’t understand why the eMac is not supported by Ports anymore... why’d they not add support for the Radeon 9200 for KMS? The PowerMac G5 is running Fienix Lite, a spin of a community supported distribution based on Sid with MATE, but uses LXQT instead.
>

> Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

An actual bug report would be nice. Here is what I see from my MacMini G4:

$ cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor : 0
cpu : 7447A, altivec supported
clock : 1416.666661MHz
revision : 1.2 (pvr 8003 0102)
bogomips : 83.24

timebase : 41620997
platform : PowerMac
model : PowerMac10,1
machine : PowerMac10,1
motherboard : PowerMac10,1 MacRISC3 Power Macintosh
detected as : 287 (Mac mini)
pmac flags : 00000010
L2 cache : 512K unified
pmac-generation : NewWorld