Re: Failed install attempt - GRUB issue - hfsprogs missing?

Hi Adrian,

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
I just wonder how people tested GRUB, I was just eager to test on this setup too, since there is no critical data on the hard disk.
It worked for a while until the grub-installer was updated. It will work
in the foreseeable future and then without regressions. Just be patient:).

maybe you remember the date and I can pick-up an image with grub, but before breakage, if one was released and archived?

Then, once the bare-bone machines is installed, I can update debian inside.

Riccardo