Failed install attempt - GRUB issue - hfsprogs missing?

Hi!

I got extra a new (well.. used) PowerBook G4 to develop on, so I proceeded with a fresh install. It shall serve me together with my iBook G3 and iBook G4!

I got the PowerPC image from here:

https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/ports/2019-05-24/

is that the best one?

The CD is bootable and boots using Grub! yay! I could partition, install up to the point where GRUB needs to be installed on the target system, but that step fails.
In the log console I see a message that says
"Unable to locate package hfsprogs"
while grub-common is already the newest version

Could that be the issue, a failed dependency on hfsprogs?

Is there any "working" iso right now, without resorting to yaboot?

Riccardo