Re: Failed install attempt - GRUB issue - hfsprogs missing?

Here’s the URL for the yaboot-only installer:

https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/ports/10.0/powerpc/iso-cd/debian-10.0-powerpc-NETINST-1.iso

It has worked for me, but I had to do a little work to get it to accept the ports repo without having the certificate for it on the CD.

I’ll try to reproduce what I did and post a report here.

Rick