Re: Performing installer tests on PowerMac with USB sticks

Fienix is by Casey Cullen, not Christian Zigotsky.

Likewise for the instructional video.

>>> 2) /pci@f2000000/mac-io@17/ata-3@20000/disk@0
>>> 3) bridge/ACARD,6280M@4/@2
>>>
>>> Only, on most Macs there are aliases for this long and complicated
>>> device paths. So, for example, all of those above could be just:
>>> 1) hd (is set to the faster first HDD, should be the same as ultra0)
>>> 2) cd (set to internal optical drive, e.g. ide0)
>>> 3) ide0, ide1 (ATA bus)
>>> 4) ultra0, ultra1 (UltraATA bus)
>>> 5) usb0, usb1
>>> 6) ud0, ud1 – only on later PowerPC-Macs (like the Power Mac G5 or

>>> [2]https://whircat.centosprime.com/startup-keys-boot-options/
>>> [3]https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/ports/2019-04-24/debian-10.0-powerpc-NETINST-1.iso