Re: [Debian-ports-devel] Moving powerpc to Debian Ports

Hi Eric,

On Fri, Nov 4, 2016 at 1:12 AM, Franc-Parler ancien
<franc-parler@ee.main.jp> wrote:
> Le 03/11/16 02:32, Rick Thomas a écrit :
>
>> On Nov 2, 2016, at 8:03 AM, Herminio Hernandez
>> Jr.<herminio.hernandezjr@gmail.com>  wrote:
>>
>>> I would like to know after Stretch will we be able to submit bugs to BTS
>>> or are we basically on our own.

>> We need answers to both of these questions ASAP.
>>
>> I have old PowerPC Macs that run Jessie, and I’m very reluctant to replace
>> them.  I need to know exactly what I’ll have to do to keep them running and
>> secure.
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Rick
>>
> Hello,
>
> I'm a prospective user of Debian owning a  mac ppc G3 . I couldn't install
> Jessie (graphic card issue for the moment) but still willing to succeed to
> go further with next computers.

Did you check the FAQ:
https://wiki.debian.org/PowerPC/FAQ

I am reading ATM I thought there was a section for G3, I remember
vaguely that resolution needs to be passed at startup. But I cant find
the reference at this time.

-M