Re: [Debian-ports-devel] Moving powerpc to Debian Ports

hi Eric,
the problem is: debian will not run officially and supported on new ppc too...

luigi

__________________________

Hello,

I'm a prospective user of Debian owning a  mac ppc G3 . I couldn't
install Jessie (graphic card issue for the moment) but still willing to
succeed to go further with next computers.

I wish to use Debian both at home and work on the future with  my G3 and
next new machines. So please, make Debian still run on old ppc. There
are still ten of thousands of old PPc in the world that still sleep in
closets. Debian is knowned for following also prior machines and keeping
them up to date. Not doing so would be dommageable.
Thanks for all your great work.

Eric