Re: G4 MacMini network boot of install media failing at system clock set

…

> The resolution is low, so everything's huge, but I'm sure I can make that better somehow...

Take a look at the “fbset” package.  With it you can do command line stuff that will set the screen-resolution.
Interestingly, the only machine type it works on (as far as I can tell) is the old G4 Macs.  Fortunately, that’s what you’ve got!  (-:

Enjoy!
Rick