Re: Adding more ppc64 buildds from the POWER cloud

Hi Hiroyuki!

On 04/04/2016 11:35 PM, Hiroyuki Yamamoto wrote:
>> You can just install a regular Debian Jessie with powerpc. As long as
>> the kernel is "ppc64", e.g. 64-bit-capable, I can easily set up ppc64
>> buildds.
>
>> Provided that Hiroyuki is ok with that, I would go ahead, set up the
>> ppc64 buildds and ask Aurelien to add them to the wanna-build
>> database.
>
> I think that it is a very nice idea to construct buildd instances.

Great, thanks for the quick feedback.

> If it is not a problem that I am not a DD,
> I can help to set-up and maintain buildds.

Don't worry, from Debian's side, it's not a requirement to be a
DD at all. As long as Breno is fine with the fact, there is nothing
from Debian's side that is going to stop you ;-).

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz